The Challenge with Office 365
There are many benefits of a software as a service (SaaS) offering like Office 365, the biggest being that you don’t have to manage infrastructure, and can instead focus on the proper management of your content. It's little wonder that so many organizations are moving to the cloud.
MetaVis Office 365 Suite includes tools for both Office 365 migration and administration to accelerate your on-boarding process and manage your environment once it is moved. From the powerful and intuitive Migrator for SharePoint to the user friendly dashboard and reports in the Office 365 Administration module, security management options for Office 365 with Security Manager, and scheduled backups with Office 365 Backup, Office 365 Suite delivers all the tools you need in one package.
Download Free Trial
I love using the Metavis Platform Pre-Migration Analysis report to help me plan my migrations more successfully. I can use it to set up resource allocation and trouble shoot areas before I migrate them.
- Dorinda Reyes, Buildingi
The MetaVis Solution for Office 365
When moving to Office 365, while you benefit from no longer needing to manage the infrastructure, the day-to-day administration is just as important as ever. MetaVis Office 365 suite has all the tools to take you from onboarding to long term administration and management. Complex analysis, migration, and content management are made simpler by the feature rich tools of the Office 365 suite.
- Administrator – Utilize the interactive dashboards and reports to discover vital information about your environments. The reports give you a unique insight into user activity, site engagement, and data growth patterns with which you can determine what data is most relevant and how to best configure and scale your Office 365 environment for an optimal user experience.
- Migrator – Once you’ve completed the analysis and are ready to move into Office 365, you can use Migrator to migrate content and objects, even lists, libraries, sites, and permissions individually or in bulk all while preserving for even changing your metadata according to your business needs. Moving from SharePoint on premise (all versions), or Google is as simple as clicking a button.
- File Manager - Bulk upload from file systems/file shares into SharePoint while flattening folder structure, preserving and enhancing metadata, and respecting permissioning/sharing settings.
- Security Manager - Both before and after your migration, Security Manager is an essential administration tool. Identify orphaned SharePoint users, transfer permissions, and resolve potential security issues across your sites and even your farms.
- Information Manager - With the Information Manager O365 App that is now included with Office 365 suite, allowing your users to manage their content post go-live is easier than ever. The centrally deployed app allows user to bulk upload files from their file system to SharePoint or bulk download from SharePoint to their filesystem, all while preserving or even enhancing metadata and permissioning. You can deploy it to the users who need it from a single, central location in tenancy admin, and the users can take care of the rest.
If you’ve gone through all the trouble of building out your environment and migrating all of your content, why would you neglect to protect all of your content? With Office 365 Suite, you can let MetaVis safeguard your environment for you.
- Backup – Protect your content from accidental deletions or service interruptions. Schedule backups that can be quickly restored en-masse or even on an item level, so you never have to worry about losing data or needing to roll back your environment.
Moving into the cloud can be a challenging, but rewarding endeavor. Whether you’re coming from a FAT/NTFS file system, exchange public folders, Google Drives, SharePoint or OneDrive for Business, MetaVis Office 365 Suite can help make it an easy and efficient undertaking.