Are you using Office 365 and now want to get your SharePoint environment up and running? Or just looking for a way to manage your Office 365 SharePoint content? As you know, Microsoft doesn't provide tools for migration and they only offer limited backup of your content. MetaVis Office 365 Suite was designed to provide a complete set of tools to help you take control of your Office 365 SharePoint content!
Today users are looking for a solution that will not only migrate but also help backup and secure their Office 365 content. You can begin your Office 365 migration, backup, and security with Office 365 Suite today!
- Migrate Content: Bulk migrate and copy entire lists, libraries, sites and site collection along with web parts, views, permissions, versions and many more SharePoint objects.
- Copy Multiple Items: Copy multiple selected items between folders, lists, sites, farms or tenants while simultaneously modifying or retaining an item's content type and metadata.
- Upload From File Shares: Bulk upload files and folders from file shares into a SharePoint library while assigning each a content type and metadata. Map values from folder names or file system properties to SharePoint fields.
- Retain Metadata: Keep an item's metadata intact during migration, including created and modified properties.
- Migrate from Other Environments: Move content from FAT/NTFS File Shares, Exchange Public Folders and Google Docs.
- Manage Permissions: Browse, add, edit and delete SharePoint groups, users, permissions and permission levels in a visual hierarchical structure of site collections, sites, lists and individual items.
- Security Analysis: Perform real-time security analysis including Permissions given to users and inheritance reports.
- Backup: Create a backup of Office 365 SharePoint content storing it in local or cloud-based storage locations.
- Archive: Archive and copy Office 365 SharePoint content to a file system.
Office 365 Suite is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Office 365 Suite supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.