Do you have Exchange emails that you want to migrate to your SharePoint environment?Migrator for Public Folders moves content from Microsoft Exchange Public Folders, Mailboxes or any 3rd-party email to SharePoint.
Using this tool you can simply click, drag, and drop your Public Folder or Outlook content into SharePoint today!
- Maintain Structure: Retain Public Folder structures and metadata in SharePoint.
- Map Content: Map content between Exchange Public Folders data types and SharePoint sites, lists, libraries and metadata.
- Copy Items or Folders: Copy individual Outlook items such as files, emails, tasks, events, contacts and folders creating corresponding lists or libraries in SharePoint.
- Classify: Classify content from your Public Folder as you migrate to SharePoint.
- Bulk Migrate: Perform bulk migrations and copy entire folders with content.
- Retain Permissions: Preserve your Public Folder permissions in SharePoint.
- Schedule Migrations: Schedule SharePoint migrations from your Exchange Public Folders or Outlook.
- Keep Track of Changes: Maintain detailed logs for any operation.
- Work Offline: Auto generate scripts or CSV files for offline operations.
Migrator for Public Folders is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Migrator for Public Folders supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.