The Information Manager Platform
Content Management can be overwhelming. Making sure that the content that goes into your environment stays relevant and accessible can be a huge drain on any administrator's time. With MetaVis Information Manager Platform, you can perform your setup, and allow the users and the system to do the rest of the classification and organization based on rules you set up. With Information Manager, whether you're working in lists, searching for a document, or need to manage content across your entire on-premise or online tenant, your content is under control.
- Bulk Upload from File System - Your users need a quick and easy way to get their files inot SharePoint. Rather than trying to upload one or a few files at a time and then going back and adding the metadata later, Information Manager Enterprise allows them to select as many files as necessary and inject the relevant metadata during the upload.
- Search Integration - Whether users are searching a single site or across an entire site collection, they now have the ability to extract metadata, copy, move, or download files individually or in bulk for the search results page.
- Upload to Content Organizer Library - Your users can upload files in bulk to the content organizer library with metadata. You can set up rules for the content organizer library that automates the movement and organization of files that are uploaded. In conjunction with the content organizer library, content re-architecture is essentially automated. Just set up the rules, deploy Information Manager to the users, allow them to choose their files and the systems will do the rest of the work.
- Content Reorganization/Classification - Users can copy content between lists and libraries while preserving or enhancing metadata and setting permissions. Complex folder structures and pseudo-versioning can be converted into metadata and SharePoint versions. All of this conversion and classification can be done while users determine where the content should go, how it should be classified, and who it is shared with, while still respecting the security and permissioning of your environment.
- Download to File System - End Users can download files in bulk form SharePoint, Office 365, or OneDrive to their file systems directly from the ribbon. Whether the files are in a single library or in libraries spread across multiple sites, users can simply select the files they need and select download. The files will be collected, zipped into a single file and downloaded to the user's workstation.
- Central Deployment/Administration - Each version can be deployed to your users from your administration portal. With no client side installation necessary, deployment in SharePoint, Office 365, or OneDrive happens instantly.
Download Free Trial
SharePoint/Office 365/OneDrive Applications
With the Information Manager Platform, administration and content control is easier than ever. Why spend your entire day chasing after and reorganizing content? Let Information manager take care of the footwork and give your users the level of access to their content that they've always wanted and needed.
SharePoint On-Premise - Deploy across your entire SharePoint Farm as a solution or via an automated installer.
Office 365 - Deploy across you entire tenant from the Office 365 Marketplace or through the App Catalog.
OneDrive - Deploy to one or all OneDrive for Buisness sites. Optionally, grant access to end users who can deploy the app to sites of their choosing. Deployment can happen through the Office365 Marketplace or through a dedicated client installer
Hybrid Environments - SharePoint, Office 365, and OneDrive, all in one package. Decide where you want to install and the method of installation. Complete content control is only a few clicks away.