Managing SharePoint content is a daily task and administrators and users want tools that make classifying and copying content in SharePoint painless. Information Manager Enterprise User Edition allows SharePoint users to bulk copy, upload and classify content directly from the SharePoint 2010 or 2013 Ribbon.
Installed on your server, Information Manager Enterprise User Edition empowers all site users to classify and organize content making information easily found and searchable. Familiar controls and interface elements make it the go-to tool for users. Improve your SharePoint adoption by giving users greater control to quickly add and classify content while still maintaining metadata permissions.
- Bulk Tag/Classify: Enable users to mass assign metadata values, including the ability to copy values from other columns, content types and items.
- Bulk Copy: Allow users to selectively copy content to another list, site or site collection while retaining or modifying metadata.
- Bulk Upload: Allow users to import files from a file share while enriching the content with metadata from file system attributes, folder names or existing SharePoint columns such as managed metadata fields.
- Bulk Approve: Approve and reject multiple documents in a few simple clicks.
- Remap Content: Move content and metadata into new fields and content types.
- Metadata Inheritance: Automatically tag SharePoint content with metadata values inherited from its parent folder.
- Security Trimmed: The tool only provides access to locations or items in which the user has permissions.
- Hide/Show Features: The tool can hide or show specific features based on Permission levels.
Information Manager Enterprise User Edition is a server side tool that supports SharePoint 2013, and SharePoint 2010.