Need to enforce compliance and effectively mitigate risk in SharePoint and Office 365, or other data sources? Informant for SharePoint is designed to do just that!
Data at rest across the enterprise is growing at an exponential rate right now. Today, users have more options than ever before when creating file content, and many organizations have uncontrolled and unmanaged content growth on one or more of the following platforms: SharePoint, File Systems, Microsoft SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Docs, Amazon S3, and Outlook e-mail.
Know your data and get a handle on your content today – let Informant for SharePoint analyze the contents of your files and effectively assure compliance, reduce risk, and automate governance. Download the public preview of Informant today!
- Achieve Compliance: Enforce industry compliance standards, including federal and international accessibility guidelines, and other external regulations through policy driven actions in SharePoint, Office 365, and the file system
- Mitigate Risk: Manage risk effectively and protect sensitive information from exposure, such as financial misstatement or the inadvertent release of data, through proactive and automated policy driven actions in SharePoint, Office 365, and the file system
- Discover and Report: Actively monitor and create detailed reports on your content, including the ability flag objects outside of policy so that you can take automated action in accordance with your SharePoint governance plan
- Identify Sensitive Information: Rapidly analyze content across multiple sources and identify sensitive information, such as PII, PHI, 508 Compliance, and other privacy data, inside the actual files through advanced crawling and sophisticated text analytics
- Improve Data Security: Set desired permissions or lock-down objects, such as sites, lists and libraries, folders, and items that are outside of policy across multiple content sources
- Take Action: Copy, move, delete, modify permissions, auto-tag, archive, backup, and set field values based on analysis and compliance policy reports
- Retention: Preserve content in accordance with compliance and company retention policies through intelligent auto-classification
- Schedule: Use Windows scheduler to crawl, analyze, and take action according to the compliance and risk management policies that you specify through PowerShell or the command line
- Performance: Load balancing across all front-end web servers for efficient resource utilization
Informant for SharePoint is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Informant for SharePoint supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises, Dropbox, and the File System. Support for Google Docs, Amazon S3, Azure and Outlook Email. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.