Managing changes to your SharePoint environment can take a lot of time, especially if you have more than one environment. If you are like a lot of companies and have a separate development, staging and production environment – it can be a complex process deploying changes, taxonomy updates and structure between multiple SharePoint environments. But is doesn’t have to be if you have the right tools.
Change Manager for SharePoint provides a controllable and repeatable way to deploy, automate and track changes in SharePoint or Office 365. Get started today managing your change management processes efficiently while improving your auditing capabilities.
- Live Compare: Complete a visual side-by-side comparison detailing specific differences between two sites ranging from site level, content types, lists, contents and even objects such as web parts and security; the user can drill down and schedule activities to synchronize the environments.
- Copy: Perform incremental list and site copy.
- Deploy Updates: Disseminate changes made in your SharePoint development environment, staging and production or push updates to multiple SharePoint environments at once.
- Manage Deployment Schedules: Group recurring activities for scheduled automated distribution.
- Track Changes: Reports detail the difference between SharePoint objects including sites, libraries, fields, content types, folders, Wikis, Web parts, workflows and Term Stores.
- Retain Historical Data: All change activities are tracked serving as a historical audit trail.
- In-depth Reporting: View both high level and granular reports showing the difference between SharePoint environments with the ability to drill down into the different hierarchies.
Change Manager for SharePoint is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Change Manager for SharePoint supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, and all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.