The thing about SharePoint: it doesn't design itself -- you have to. And after the design, you aren't done. You have to manage and maintain your SharePoint Information Architecture and taxonomies on a day to day basis. Architect for SharePoint can help you accomplish this and much more in record time!
Design, connect, synchronize, and deploy your SharePoint architecture with reassurance today.
- A Familiar Interface: Use an intuitive, graphical design environment to create, manage and document SharePoint objects; including sites, list/libraries, content types (and their relationships), column groups and columns.
- Visual Diagrams: Build visual 2D diagrams of your site hierarchy and structure.
- Centralized Taxonomy Management: Automate, manage and deploy changes, taxonomy updates and structure between multiple SharePoint environments and maintain SharePoint taxonomies in a central location for system wide awareness of your taxonomy structures.
- Site Copy: Copy elements of your information architecture between sites (content types, fields, lists).
- Site Compare: Pinpoint differences between sites; copy specific objects between locations or synchronize your environment.
- Term Store Manager: Granular management, copying and exporting of term stores, groups, sets and values.
- Documentation: Save and attach notes and comments to content types, lists and columns in the diagram; collaborate with others; or print out a diagram for collaboration.
- Remote Modeling: Perform visual offline information architecture modeling using familiar entity-relationship diagrams.
- SharePoint Connectivity: Connect, design and deploy to any site/site collection including hosted environments (Application respects all SharePoint permissions).
Architect for SharePoint is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Architect for SharePoint supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.