Looking to centralize your content in a single location – SharePoint? Or move to the latest version –SharePoint 2013? MetaVis Migration Suite takes the complexity out of migrating, classifying and organizing all your content in SharePoint.
With Migration Suite you can migrate SharePoint, file share and Google content in one simple to use tool while retaining metadata or reclassifying content. SharePoint Migration has never been this easy! Just added, the Migration Suite now supports the mass migration of all Google Drives to SkyDrive Pro accounts in Office 365 SharePoint Online.
- Migrate Content: Bulk migrate and copy entire lists, libraries, sites and site collection along with web parts, views, permissions, versions and many other SharePoint objects.
- Maintain Metadata: Classify or reclassify documents as you migrate and preserve created and modified properties.
- Copy Content: Copy multiple items between folders, lists, sites or farms while simultaneously modifying or retaining content types and metadata.
- Upload from File Shares: Bulk upload files and folders into a SharePoint library while assigning those content types and metadata; map values from folder names or file system properties to SharePoint columns.
- Term Stores: Migrate terms groups, sets or terms between 2010 or 2013 managed metadata services.
- Migrate Google Content: Copy documents, collections, version histories, comments, and metadata to SharePoint
- Migrate Google Drives to SkyDrive Pro: Easy to configure, bulk migration tool for Google Drive to SkyDrive Pro accounts in Office 365 tenancies
Migration Suite is agentless. MetaVis tools utilize the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Migration Suite supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.