Managing your SharePoint environment is a daily process to make sure content is secure, backed up and working effectively for your users. MetaVis Administration Suite combines centralized reporting capabilities with taxonomy and permissions management as well as backup software to provide one easy-to-use platform for managing and administering your SharePoint or SharePoint Online environments.
Easy-to-use dashboards offer automated data collections and trend analysis to help manage user activity, site growth and content distribution as well as identify accessibility and security issues. Administrators can take action on information learned from the reports with integrated security, backup, change management and taxonomy software. Managing, governing and visualizing your SharePoint environment has never been easier.
- Built Cloud First: A zero footprint solution requiring NO server deployments or configuration that is designed to operate and interact with SharePoint remotely. Fully compatible with SharePoint on premise, Office 365 SharePoint Online or hybrid SharePoint environments, a true "agentless" solution.
- Dashboards: Bundled with a collection of our most prominent reports, Dashboards allow SharePoint Administrators to quickly and easily see key information about their environments from a single, feature rich view.
- Valuable Business Insights: Acquire awareness about your SharePoint environment to determine Site Activity, User Activity, Data Growth, User Adoption, Various List and Permission settings and much more!
- 2-D Design Interface: Graphical design environment to create, manage and document SharePoint objects, including sites, list/libraries, content types (and their relationships), column groups and columns.
- Centralized Taxonomy Management: Automate, manage and deploy changes, taxonomy updates and structure between multiple SharePoint environments and maintain SharePoint taxonomies in a central location for system wide awareness of your taxonomy structures.
- Permissions Management: SharePoint permissions management allows you to browse, add, edit and delete SharePoint groups, users, permissions and permission levels in a visual hierarchical structure of site collections, sites, lists and individual items across multiple site collections or farms.
- Security Analysis: Graphical and CSV reports include Permissions to Users and Groups, Orphaned Users and Permission Inheritance.
- Backup & Recovery: Create a backup of SharePoint content to local and cloud-based storage.
- Archive & Retrieval: Archive and copy SharePoint content to a file system.
- Site Comparison: Visually identify differences between two sites with a side-by-side comparison.
- Change Management: Disseminate changes made in a SharePoint development environment to test, staging and production.
Administration Suite is completely agentless and utilizes only the SharePoint API so there are never any required server side controls to install or deploy.
Administration Suite supports Office 365, SharePoint 2013, all previous versions of SharePoint, hosted or on-premises. Available for both Windows and Mac OS X.